This workshop will help you feel comfortable with the media and have more control over your media appearances.
It will help you to:
- know what to expect when the media does a story
- practise your interview techniques with working journalists
- get your message out as accurately as possible
During the workshop, working journalists from television, radio and newspapers will interview you and answer your questions.
- what makes a good TV, radio or print story
- how to take control of the media agenda
- making the big announcement
- what to do when a journalist calls
- handling difficult questions
- organising a good media release
- in the hot seat – interview practice with working journalists
View the outline of the 1-day workshop.
Standard Cost: 1-day workshop
Contact us to discuss your needs.
On confirmation of your booking, you will need to pay a deposit of $2000 (+ GST).
Should you cancel the workshop, we will refund your deposit, minus an administration fee of 10% of the total workshop cost.
If we have already incurred non-refundable costs, for example for flights and accommodation, we will also deduct these costs from your deposit.