This practical workshop will help you communicate your messages more effectively and confidently to a range of audiences.
You will do ‘speak-on-your-feet‘ exercises and get lots of practical tips.
The workshop will help you to:
- present with confidence
- structure your talk in a logical way
- think about and understand your audiences
- present with style
- handle the unexpected question
- use visual aids to add impact
- structuring and preparing an effective presentation
- framing your message
- overcoming ‘performance anxiety’
- using your voice, gestures and body language
- targeting your talk to meet the needs of your audience
- making the best use of audio-visual aids
- handling questions
View the outline of the 1-day workshop.
Cost: 1-day workshop
Contact us to discuss your needs.
On confirmation of your booking, you will need to pay a deposit of $2000 (+ GST).
Should you cancel the workshop, we will refund your deposit, minus an administration fee of 10% of the total workshop cost.
If we have already incurred non-refundable costs, for example for flights and accommodation, we will also deduct these costs from your deposit.