The biennial International Water Association World Water Congress & Exhibition attracts about 6000 water professionals from 90 countries.
We were contracted to provide international media support and develop a social media campaign for the 6-day event held in Busan, Korea, … Read more
We liaised with media for the Ecological Society of Australia Conference in 2005 and 2006.
- attendance of several top journalists from radio, newswire service AAP and broadsheets
- a guide to ecology experts, including biographical information, produced as part of
Climate Change and the Water Environment – Australian Water Association Forum, 2006
- We assisted members with consensual message design.
- We liaised with the media for keynote speakers and the chairman.
- 3 commercial television news units attended and ran stories.
The … Read more
9th International Riversymposium, 2006
Working with keytext communication, we:
- promoted new science and technology
- achieved very high coverage of symposium stories generated nationally and internationally, including two feature stories in The Australian
- encouraged high attendance from local television news
Water in Mining – Multiple Values of Water, 2006
In consultation with organisers Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and committee members from Sinclair Knight Merz and the Centre for Water in the Minerals Industry, we promoted new research and … Read more