Grains Research & Development Corporation, 2010–12
We developed and implemented a communication strategy to raise awareness among grain growers and advisors in Queensland and northern New South Wales of root-lesion nematodes and how they can be managed.
We worked with … Read more
Murray-Darling Basin Commission, 2006
We examined the use and application of the commission’s communication strategy guide.
We consulted widely using interviews, focus groups and a web survey with 76 commission staff and 332 external representatives.
We then compared our data … Read more
Gold Coast City Council, 2005
We investigated the views of Gold Coast residents and others involved in or concerned about nature conservation.
We collected information on people’s awareness, attitudes, perceptions, concerns, needs, involvement and activities related to nature conservation … Read more
Landmark project, Murray-Darling Basin Commission, 2001–04
We coordinated internal and external communication for the ambitious Landmark project—a quantitative, spatial analysis of the sustainability of current land use and management practices within the Murray-Darling Basin.
The outcome: A communication strategy … Read more
Environmental Biotechnology CRC, 2003
We interviewed key personnel and stakeholders of the newly-formed CRC to identify:
- the communication objectives (internal and external)
- formal and informal partners in the communication process
- desired relationship with partners
- key communication messages
- strategies and tactics
Catchment Management Associations and Land & Water Australia, 2003
We worked with groups to:
- examine the common issues associated with communicating about multi-disciplinary and multi-organisational research for changed planning, policies and practice
- identify communication planning tools for ensuring effective internal