We copyedited the following reports for the Cooperative Research Centre for Remote Participation:
- Growing businesses in the desert: Case studies of Australian desert micro, small and medium enterprises (32,000 words)
- Supporting livelihoods and small businesses in desert Australia (24,900
Research reports, 2007–11
We copyedited the following Desert Knowledge Cooperative Research Centre research reports:
- Port Augusta ‘Partnerships for Success’ program evaluation
- ‘Plants for People’ (case studies and lab report on plants used by Aboriginal people)
- Fire management on central Australian
Cooperative Research Centres Association and the ABC, 2006
We wrote, produced, coordinated and promoted, a public event based on a hypothetical scenario of Australia without water in 2050.
The panel consisted of key water industry people, politicians, journalists, researchers and … Read more
Coastal Cooperative Research Centre (CRC), 2006
We produced a brochure encouraging industry to consider community-industry partnership approaches to environmental management.
We developed the brochure with input from researchers and CRC staff working in community liaison.
We also revised and edited … Read more
Environmental Biotechnology CRC, 2003
We interviewed key personnel and stakeholders of the newly-formed CRC to identify:
- the communication objectives (internal and external)
- formal and informal partners in the communication process
- desired relationship with partners
- key communication messages
- strategies and tactics