Econnect Communication is Australia’s longest established science communication agency.
We are based in Brisbane and have been communicating creatively about science and the environment since 1995 across Australia and internationally.
We are a unique consultancy team in that we do all phases of science communication, from research to practice, and our communication research informs our practice to ensure excellence in meeting the needs of various groups.
We are science communication experts. We bring to all our projects:
- national and international skills in developing, implementing and evaluating communication and engagement frameworks and strategies that work to change behaviours and policies, influence attitudes, raise awareness and exchange information
- specialised skills and experience in writing, editing, design and publishing, including interpreting complex language and concepts into plain English, and writing and communicating visually for print and online
- skills and experience in liaising with project managers, project leaders, researchers, industry, decision makers, government agencies, communities and policymakers
- an understanding of the challenges involved in multi-disciplinary, participatory and collaborative environmental research programs
- experience in sourcing information from researchers and other experts, and refining it to suit specific individuals, groups and communities.