We managed the international media for the new Global Landscapes Forum held in Warsaw on 16-17 November 2013.
The event was timed to run in parallel to the United Nation’s 19th annual climate change conference, COP19.
We produced the following products to distribute to international media.
- 4 media releases (1 before, 2 during, 1 after)
- 2 media alerts (press briefing announcements)
- 12 media briefs (short news leads from the event sessions)
- 1 event announcement distributed via the UNFCCC COP19 media channels
- 6 press briefings (organised topics, speakers and media briefs)
- 1 feature article for Australian and UK science news website The Conversation which has 1.3 million readers per month
- personal emails to top journalists including journalists from The Guardian, Washington Post, BBC, New York Times, New Scientist, Tree Hugger, National Geographic, ABC Australia