Gold Coast City Council, 2013
We worked with Gold Coast City Council to develop iNature (Into Nature), a strategy and implementation plan for engaging the Gold Coast’s urban residents and visitors with the city’s significant biodiversity and natural features.
iNature will engage people through increasing support provided through Council’s existing conservation programs and through new initiatives to fill gaps.
As part of the project we:
- conducted an extensive desktop review of similar programs from around the world
- listened to people in Council and the community
- workshopped engagement concepts and tactics with the project team
- produced an overarching engagement strategy
- produced a 5-year implementation plan, which Council will use for budgeting tasks that align with the strategy.